- Welcome to Artilium, Strong & Powerful MVNE/O Services
- Say Hello to Your Brand
- Say Hello to Unprecedented Scalability
- Say Hello to Ultimate Flexibility
- We know what it takes. We run our own mobile brands.
Today, the ARTA Mobile Applications Platform supports multiple configurations depending upon the requirements of the operator and/or managed services provider. For example:
- Network operators can provide third-party developers with access to the network to adopt the rapid applications and services delivery models of the Web and deliver a new wave of mobile services. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Artilium has achieved the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies and enjoys a close working relationship with the company. Artilium's ARTA Mobile Applications Platform is built on Microsoft .NET, Windows Server and SQL Server; and it also utilizes Microsoft Visual Studio as the applications development system.
- Network operators can enable radio stations, sports clubs and other affinity groups to engage their communities with personalized offerings such as SMS packages, music and video downloads, low cost calls, competitions, prepaid calling cards and more. Services are complemented by online customer care for payments and top-ups.
- Cable companies innovating with triple (TV/broadband Internet/home phone) and quad play (+ mobile) offerings can deliver, monetize and manage new revenue-generating services such as pay-per-download, toll-free and premium number services, one number for phone and fax, mobile offerings and online self-care.
Country of Incorporation and Main Country of Operation
The Company is registered and domiciled in England and Wales, having been incorporated on 6 January 2000 under the Act with registered number 3904535 as a public company limited by shares with the name Griff-Tech.com plc. On 2 June 2000, the Company changed its name to Future Internet Technologies plc. On 24 May 2007, the Company changed its name to Artilium plc.
The company’s registered office is at Rosenblatt Solicitors, 9-13 St. Andrew Street, London EC4A 3AF.
The Company also operates offices in Belgium. Belgium is the company’s main country of operation through its subsidiary, Artilium NV, located at Vaartdijkstraat 19, B-8200 Brugge.
Board of Directors
Jan Paul Menke Chairman and Non Executive Director
Jan-Paul Willem Menke, 35, has been appointed as a non-executive director of the Company. Jan-Paul began his career at ABN Amro NV, where he was an equity research analyst and later an equity sales specialist on the Dutch institutional equity sales desk. In 2004, he left ABN Amro to help set up Hoving and Partners SA, an independent asset management firm, where he is Chief Investment Officer and a partner.
Bart Weijermars Executive Director
Bart Weijermars has extensive international experience in the telecommunications industry. He has over 20 years experience in Board positions of international operators in Europe, including the role of CEO of T-Mobile in the Netherlands. As a Commercial Director for T-Mobile in Macedonia and the Netherlands, eircom in Ireland and KPN Mobile in the Netherlands, he has successfully introduced new business models for growth and value creation.
Bote de Vries Non-Executive Director
Bote de Vries has extensive experience in the financial industry and is the former Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) of DVB Bank America. Currently he is CEO of Finmar BV and serves as a non-executive director for major shipping, finance and healthcare companies.
Mr. Gerard Dorenbos Non-Executive Director
Mr. Dorenbos has been Managing Director and owner of Comsys Holdings BV since he completed a management buyout of Nefkens Management Systems BV in 1983.
The Board of Directors
Artilium’s Board of Directors convenes on a quarterly basis. During these board meetings, the overall corporate strategy and ambitions, as well as operational and financial developments are discussed. In order to ensure that vital information is consistently shared with our executive and non-executive members, a regular system for update calls is in place.
Audit, Remuneration and Nomination Committees
The Group has appointed audit, remuneration and nomination committees. Jan Paul Menke chairs the Audit and Remuneration Committees. The Audit Committee convenes at least semiannually and serves as a platform for the company’s auditors. The Remuneration Committee meets twice a year and is responsible for validating the Board’s overall strategy and for the remuneration of the company’s Executive Chairman and/or additional senior executive management members. Jan Paul Menke chairs the Nomination Committee, which convenes at least annually and is responsible for (re)appointing directors.
Aim Rule 26
The information below is being disclosed for the purposes of AIM Rule 26 and was last updated on 26 January 2016.
For additional historical and up-to-date information, including share price and trades, press releases, annual reports and other financial related materials, please visit: www.londonstockexchange.com