Artilium introduces the KYC (Know Your Customer) Solution for secure and easy identification and authentication of mobile prepaid customers
- Easy and secure registration of the identity of prepaid mobile customers to meet new legislation introduced in several European countries (including Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Possibility to register identity in all customer touchpoints including shops and online sales channels
- Also available for identification and authentication of eID, WIFI hotspot registration, customer registration processes and identity management in personnel files
- Great user experience with the ability to verify an ID document instantly
- Reduces risk, complies with regulation and improves your Know Your Customer processes
- Global ID document coverage (3,500 ID documents from 196 countries)
The KYC Solution will provide a uniform and safe method to quickly and correctly identify and authenticate customers and users of currently anonymous mobile prepaid cards. Purchasing and using a prepaid phone card anonymously will no longer be allowed in a number of countries in the coming months and this solution is a user friendly solution for registering customers. The KYC Solution is not limited to mobile prepaid registration and is also effective for any application involving identification and authentication of eID as well as many other applications such as WIFI hotspot registration.
The service comprises online registration tools for shops and users of prepaid mobile phones and supports Android and iOS for smartphones and tablets alongside Windows and iOS for desktop. For the Belgian market a specific integration has been established with Zetes, a supplier of eID solutions, which facilitates the identification online using an eID card reader.